Basic Trigonometry for Secondary SchoolsAuthors: Melecio Deauna and Florita Lamayo
- Geared towards empowering students with a high degree of competitiveness in mathematics!
- Demonstrates a masterful integration of basic algebraic concepts into trigonometric application, affirming the indispensable relationship between these two branches of mathematics.
- Caters to the different levels of intelligence of the students.
- Employs the inductive approach, leading students to investigate in find answers to problems through questions coupled with illustrations.
- Enumerates behavioral objectives at the beginning of the lessons to help the students focus on the key concepts they need to learn.
- Includes historical background on the lives and works of key persons in the field of trigonometry to inspire students.