Christian Life Education Series, 2nd Ed.Author : Joseph Roche, SJ
Project Director:Florencio Cuerquis, SJ
Project Manager: Diana Sales
Coordinator: Araceli Abando, Ma. Resurreccion Alejo, Ma. Victoria Dimalanta, Ester Frago, Ester Oledan, Nona Peralta, Arnold Regino, Remedios Rivera, Antonio Rosana, Jr., and Ma. Loreto Villanueva
Prep and Grades 1-7
- Approaches the teaching of the Catholic Faith via its essential threefold nature: doctrine (what we believe), morals (how we act), and worship (how we pray), following the guidelines of the National Catechetical Directory for the Philippines.
- Interestingly weaves colorful and heartwarming lessons on God's gifts as manifested in nature, one's self, people, and Jesus Christ.
- Emphasizes experiential learning through engrossing activities and exercises that cement pupils' knowledge in religion.
- Supplies the need for an up-to-date religion program as it resonates new teaching materials from the Second Plenary Council of the Philippines.
- Incorporates doctrines and lessons from the Vatican-approved sources of catechism, namely, the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the Catechism for Filipino Catholics.
- Draws its content from the three Catholic sources: Scriptures, Church teachings, and daily human experiences.