Discovering Earth and the Solar SystemAuthor: Teresita Religioso
- The innovative introductory earth science book intended for high school and college students!
- Shows the interrelatedness of our world with the other members of the solar system, starting with the study of the earth, its history, its internal and surface processes, and its atmosphere. It then proceeds to show the place of our planet in the solar system.
- Uplifts the environmental consciousness of the students by providing a separate chapter on environmental concerns.
- Uses concept mapping to facilitate better understanding by linking generalized concepts to specific principles using phases or words in chart form just like a coding system.
- Contains numerous pictures, diagrams, illustrations, and a list of reference materials to enrich students' understanding of the lessons.