My Book of NumbersAuthor: Chita Rebollido-Millan
- Tackles the basic concepts in math such as colors, shapes, sizes, positions and dsitances, sequences, patterns and sets, numbers from 1 to 100, time, money, fractions, and addtion and subtraction.
- Encourages pupils to learn numbers from 1 to 100 by heart through exercises on how to read, write, and order numbers; count; and skip count.
- Offers a developmentally appropriate worktext with just the right amount of text, and lessons in graded difficulty.
- Incorporates competencies prescribed by DepEd plus add-ons like skip counting, fraction, and mass.
- Introduces pupils in executing basic operations of addition and subtraction with the aid of illustrations to facilitate solving of number sentences.
- Hones pupils' critical thinking skills with challenging lessons on patterns.
- Every page bursts with large appealing drawings sure to capture your preschoolers' eyes and interest as well as facilitate discover of mathematicsal facts and operations.