Today's Math, 3rd Ed.Coordinators-Authors: Angel de Leon, Jr. and Ma. Remedios Reduta, RVM
Authors: Carina de Leon, Erlinda Mandap, Evangeline Marquez, Gloria Wycoco, Amelita Baldoque, Amelita Gaerlan, Ma. Rosalinda Guerrero, OP, Lynnie Ledesma, Amelia Magpoc, Justino Nidea, Lourdes Palomar, Nenita Policarpio, Amelia Ronquillo, Hayda Villona, Dei Yusingco, and Juanito Yusingco
Preschool B & C; Grades 1-7
- Uses the multidisciplinary approach.
- Covers whole numbers and their operations, number theory, fractions and their operations, decimals, ratio, geometry, measurements, maps, graphs, and scales.
- Uses information and data on national socioeconomic conditions.
- Integrates lessons in other subject areas
- Contains word problems that pose social, spiritual, and moral challenges, and lesson openers that promote positive values, ethical beliefs, and nationalism.
- Assist pupils to cope with advances in technology through hands-on exercises using the calculator without sacrificing the development of learners' mastery of the four fundamental operations.