Telling the Story of Jesus ChristProject Directors: Bro. Andrew Gonzalez, FSC and Rebecca Mendoza
Coordinator: Victoria Honrada
Authors: Rodella Marco-Balaoing, Amanda Boyles, Ma. Teresa Catabian, Eden Juanillo, and Lourdes Reyes
- Offers a compelling catechesis by capitalizing on inspiring stories to teach religious concepts and bring to life the teaching of Christ.
- Provides a comprehensive curriculum for Christian Living Education (CLE), covering the essential doctrines and sacraments that are carefully sequenced to correspond with religious celebrations and the pupils' spiritual milestones, e.g., preparation for the First Communion is taken up in the grade 2 worktext.
- Ensures an experiential and interactive approach to CLE through engaging advance organizers and activities that introduce the lessons, develop the concepts, and facilitate their application to pupils' daily life.
- Focuses on the Holy Scripture with each human-interest story and each Catholic precept being supported by Bible passages and principles.
- Links school and home with activities that can be done in the pupils' home and with the whole family.
- Teems with questions, exercises, and activities to engage the pupils' thinking skills and cement their learning.
- Encourages reflection and worship through involvement in Eucharistic Celebrations and prayers.
- Complements lesson with appealing illustrations.