Introduction to Analytic GeometryAuthor: Melecio Deauna and Florita Lamayo
- Stresses on teaching the very basic concepts and principles of geometry and calculus, and provides an intuituitives and a nonrigorous learning approach that promotes easier understanding of the lessons.
- Provides students with lessons on the fundamentals of analytic geometry and an introduction to differential and integral calculus.
- Furnishes students with easy-to-follow lessons and simple step-by-step examples.
- Strengthens the math literacy of Filipino students.
- Equips learners with the essential tools needed to understand and solve problems in a calculus-based physics course that many engineering schools now offer.