Lessons for Young AchieversCoordinator-Author: Lalaine Yanilla-Aquino
Authors: Olivia Rieza, Geraldine Joan Leones, and Cynthia Lopez
- Provides a complete curriculum for your preschoolers' impressive beginning learning experience.
- Facilitates the natural integration of the different subject areas in each book of the series, thus either the complete package or the individual books can be adopted.
- Abound in fun-filled exercises to help learners discover and develop their intelligence and potential.
- Prepares pupils for entrance examinations in big and private schools with the addition of the revolutionary IQ books titled Learning How to Think .
- Presents lessons rich in Christian values to help pupils become better and responsible individuals.
- Contains carefully selected activities that preschoolers will enjoy doing in school or at home.
- English for Young Achievers builds up skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing, It sets up as strong foundation for the pupils' communicative competence through dialogs.
- Before I Can Read and Write , Beginning to Read and Write , and Learning to Read and Write serve as a powerful literacy program that introduces pupils to the wonderful world of words.
- Math for Young Achievers equips pupils with number readiness and skills in counting from zero to one hundred, addition, subtraction, fraction, problem solving, among others.
- Learning How to Think promotes preschoolers' logical, critical, imaginative, and creative thinking skills through well-crafted exercises that improve their IQ.