Math for Engaged Learning : 2nd Edition
- Conformity with the requirement of the mathematics curriculum and is in the consonance with the standards set by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) which include problem solving, representation, reasoning and proofs, connection, communication, and computational fluency
- Varied, challenging, authentic, collaborative, and integrative learning experiences to energize, engage, support, and affirm students’ learning
- Concept map and other graphic organizers to connect/show relationships of mathematical concept
- “Let’s Do” performance tasks to show evidences of learning and “Let’s Reflect” activities to make students become aware of, monitor, and assess their learning
Different assessment tools (pencil and ruler and rubric) to assess learning
- “Math and Culture” section to show the interrelationship of mathematics and culture
- With Learning Guides, Solution Sets, Teachers Wraparound Edition, and Teacher Resource CDs!